marquee

Thank You for visiting!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Just One More Hand.



I was playing at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas and a tournament was just about to begin. I was in the BB and the SB was gathering up his chips to go play in the tournament. The dealer asks him if he wants to play his SB before he leaves. Surprisingly, he says yes. I have AA and the SB raises. I didn’t want to give away the strength of my hand, plus I didn’t want the one other caller to drop, so I just call.

flop comes
A J J 

Sweet! SB checks and I check, the other player bets, SB raises and so I still didn’t want the bet-er to drop, so I just call. The orginal bet-er folds. 

Turn:
2

SB bet, I raised and we cap it. I’m pretty confident he has a J. Dud, right?

River:
4

SB bet, I raise, he re-raises. Hmm. I guess he could have JJ. He did raise preflop, but I’m still thinking J. Maybe KJ. I’m not think AJ because I have two and there is one on the board.  I know he knows I have an Ace, but no way two, so I re-raise and so does he. Now I’m slightly concerned. I call and he shows AJ. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment!